Consumer Loan Types
Please note that there is an overwhelming response to join our credit union, therefore, consumer lending is currently being restricted to the state of Florida only.
Gold Coast FCU offers a variety of loans with great rates and choices of many different financing options. Read more about each loan type below. To apply for a loan online, login to online banking from the home page and click the "Apply for a loan" link located above the welcome message.*
Gold Coast FCU offers new and used auto loans with great rates, low monthly payments and several financing options. We have also partnered with Auto Advisors and Enterprise Car Sales so Gold Coast FCU members can choose to receive this hassle-free buying experience at no extra charge.
Conventional Vehicle Loan Option
See the current Conventional Vehicle Loan Rates
- New or Used
- Purchases and Refinances**
- Maximum loan amount up to 100% NADA, plus tax, tag and title. Should the collateral not be listed in the NADA, an appraisal may be required
- Low competitive interest rate based on credit worthiness
- Refinances apply to loans from other financial institutions. Lower your monthly payment and/or interest rate.
- MBP Extended Warranty purchase available for Mechanical Breakdown Protection (MBP)
- GAP Insurance purchase available
- Depreciation Protection purchase available
GCFCU vs. Dealer Financing
Smart Choice - a vehicle loan option
Take Advantage of Gold Coast FCU’s SMART CHOICE loan option. Combine the lower payment of an auto lease with the ownership benefits of a conventional auto loan!
It's the best-kept secret at GCFCU! See our flyer for more information.
- Guaranteed a future value (GFV) of car at end of term
- Reduced risk for negative equity
- Payments are lower - based on difference between conventional loan amount and the GFV
- A lower payment allows options for better cars
- Choose a new or used car (up to 5 years old)
- You have rights of ownership:
Titled in your name
Choose your own insurance
Trade or sell at any time
No early termination fees
- FREE GAP Insurance if your loan-to-value is greater than 80%
Nothing beats spending an afternoon on the water, or an enjoyable weekend camping. A boat or recreational vehicle loan from Gold Coast FCU can make it happen.
- New and Used
- Purchases and Refinances**
- Great rates
- Convenient terms for lower payments
- We also finance pontoons, ATV's, jet skis, golf carts and campers
Want to feel the freedom of the open road as you cruise on your motorcycle? We can put you on the new or used motorcycle of your dreams.
Personal loans can be used for any purpose: debt consolidation, vacation, home improvements, weddings or continuing education. These loans can provide you with financial options that meet your personal needs. See the current rates for our Personal Loans.
Personal Line of Credit
- Minimum loan amount $500.00
- Maximum loan amount $20,000.00
- Overdraft Protection Available
- Minimum amount $5,000.00
- Maximum amount $30,000.00
Personal Home Improvement Loans
- Minimum $1,000.00
- Maximum $15,000.00
- Home Improvements Only
- Collateral Not Required
- Great rates and terms
Share Secured Loans
Enjoy the savings you’ve accumulated. Consider using your Gold Coast FCU Savings or Certificate Account as collateral. This is the perfect loan for borrowing money and paying yourself back with the lowest possible rates. Best of all, the secured amount is earning interest for you over the life of the loan.
- Great rates
- Affordable Terms
- Payment Protection Available
Credit Build/Rebuild Loans
At one time or another, many people hit a rough financial patch that negatively impacts their credit rating. If that has happened to you, or if you are just starting to build credit for the first time, Gold Coast FCU can help with our Fresh Start Loan. Money borrowed is held in your savings account until the loan is repaid. See the rates for our Credit Build/Rebuild loans here.
- Minimum $500.00
- Maximum $1,500.00
- Opportunity to establish a positive payment history to help build or re-build your credit score
- Once the loan is repaid, the balance in your savings account is available to you immediately
Successful repayment of the Fresh Start Loan will not instantly repair your credit, but it is a starting point in the building or rebuilding process.
*Loan applicant must be the Primary Member. Credit information will be obtained on all applicants.
**Refinances from other financial institutions only.