Gold Coast FCU employs a participative management style that provides the overall concepts that foster continuous improvement in our organization. The Member is at the center of all our business activities and provides the basis for our planning and process improvements. By involving employees, in the form of teams and task forces, we will target and bring about improvements from within our organization.
We have developed the following vision so that every employee has a common understanding of our management philosophy: "Total Member Satisfaction"
Benefits offered to meet your needs:
- Credit Union Membership
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Life/Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Short & Long Term Disability Insurance
- 401k Plan
- Paid Time Off; Vacation, Birthday, Personal Days, and Sick Leave
- Tuition Assistance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Recognition and Awards
- Credit Union Services at no charge: online bill paying, checking and more...
*Benefits may vary for part-time employees
Gold Coast FCU is a drug-free workplace (DFWF) and an equal opportunity employer (EOE). For more information regarding employment opportunities at Gold Coast FCU, stop by the nearest branch or fax your resume to 561-491-2535 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.